Susan C. Ryan, (Ph.D. University of Arizona), has worked at the Crow Canyon Archaeological Center since 1998. As Chief Mission Officer, Susan aligns the Center’s mission with ongoing education, research, and American Indian initiatives. Her research interests include the nature and extent of Chaco influence in the northern Southwest, the A.D. 1130–1180 drought, and the built environment.
- The Northern Chaco Outliers Project: 2018 Annual Report
- The Northern Chaco Outliers Project: 2019 Annual Report
- The Northern Chaco Outliers Project: 2017 Annual Report
- The Archaeology of Albert Porter Pueblo (Site 5MT123): Excavations at a Great House Community Center in Southwestern Colorado
- The Archaeology of Shields Pueblo (Site 5MT3807): Excavations at a Mesa-Top Community Center in Southwestern Colorado
- The Albert Porter Pueblo Database
- Shields Pueblo Database
- Ask An Archaeologist
- Why Do We Call Them Kivas?
- The Basketmaker Communities Project: 2020 Final Interpretive Report
- The Basketmaker Communities Project Database
- The Northern Chaco Outliers Project: 2020 Annual Report