To Borrow, Cite, or Request Permission
To Borrow from this Publication
This online publication may be quoted for scholarly, educational, or
review purposes without written permission, provided that the use of the
quoted material falls within the bounds of fair use and proper credit is given to the source. Single copies of individual pages may be printed
for ease of reading, for personal use only, provided that no further duplication
occurs or is allowed to occur. All other reproduction or transmission
of text, tables, or figures, by mechanical or electronic means, including
downloading, requires written permission of the Crow
Canyon Archaeological Center.
How to Cite this Publication
To cite the entire publication:
Kuckelman, Kristin A. (editor)
2007 The Archaeology of Sand Canyon Pueblo: Intensive Excavations at a Late-Thirteenth-Century Village in Southwestern Colorado [HTML Title]. Available:
http://www.crowcanyon.org/sandcanyon. Date of use: day month year.*
To cite this chapter:
Ortman, Scott G., and Mark D. Varien
2007 Settlement Patterns in the McElmo Dome Study Area. In The Archaeology of Sand Canyon Pueblo: Intensive Excavations
at a Late-Thirteenth-Century Village in Southwestern Colorado [HTML
Title], edited by Kristin A. Kuckelman. Available: http://www.crowcanyon.org/sandcanyon.
Date of use: day month year.*
*Example: Date of use: 12 November 2007.
How to Request Permission
To request permission from the Crow Canyon Archaeological Center to reproduce
materials from this publication, e-mail the managing editor. Be sure to include the following in your e-mail.
Information about the work in which you intend to include the borrowed
- Name of the work (for example, the book, chapter, journal article, dissertation, or thesis title). If the work is part of a larger work
(for example, a chapter in an edited volume), also provide the title
of the larger work. Tentative titles are sufficient.
- Author and/or editor of the work.
- Publisher of the work.
- Anticipated date of publication.
- Estimated length of the published work.
- Publication format (paperbound, clothbound, CD-ROM, online).
- Rights requested (for example, world, U.S. only) (Crow Canyon grants nonexclusive rights only).
Information about the Crow Canyon material that you wish to use:
- Complete title.
- Author or editor.
- Year of publication.
- Detailed description of the material to be borrowed, including figure number, table number, and/or text passage; include description of proposed
modifications to original material, if any.